Northwest Florida diners have benefited many years from Chef Serafin's talent & efforts in bringing fine cuisine & ambiance to the area. He owned Jamie's Wine Bar & Restaurant for seventeen years, serving fine-dining menus with a stellar wine list. The Pensacola, Florida restaurant was one of the first in the Florida Panhandle to receive the prestigious Wine Spectator "Award of Excellence" & one of the first to be listed "Top 100 Restaurants" by Florida Trend Magazine with recipes published in numerous journals and cookbooks.
Serafin stayed at the forefront of gourmet dining trends not only in cuisine, but with his wine list as well, creating a unique cellar. Gary's extensive wine knowledge proved to be the perfect complement to his passion for all types of food, offering paired wine dinners to his loyal clientèle. Eventually he transformed the quiet European-style atmosphere into a bistro environment offering a variety of cuisines, fusion food & unique wines.
Since 1983 the Chef has been creating delicious menus. This experience translates into the quality of food, presentation, & high level of service you will receive from Emerald Coast Catering! He has been catering since 2004. Custom menu requests are always welcome.
We are comfortable with events from 2 to 2500. Contact us to discuss your next event!
• Destination Weddings, Local Weddings, Small Weddings, Large Weddings
• Rehearsal Dinners
• Social Events & Dinner Parties
• Corporate Events & Dinner Parties
• Cocktail Parties
• Wine Pairing Dinners
Emerald Coast Catering offers:
• Custom Menus
• Luxe Parties with food, beverage services & staffing.
• Coordination of tent, lighting, décor with other vendors for Luxe parties.
• Packages which include food, beverage, furniture and linens.
• Express Menus providing food and a chef.
• Furniture rentals for DIY parties.
Chef Serafin has a sister company, 30A Gourmet. Food That Delivers! Heat & Enjoy!
• Perfect for 2 or more guests, up to about 15 people.
• Order on line through our www.30AGourmet.com website the day before you wish to dine.
• Our chefs prepare your meals to order.
• We offer wine, desserts and additional sides.
• Meals are delivered in ready-to-heat containers with simple to follow instructions.
• We deliver to your door!
• You Heat & Enjoy!
Above, Chef Serafin "plates up" at the Pasta Station. As you can see, there is signage for each dish served. Guests love this feature. The small house did not seem small with the utilization of the action stations. The Pasta Station was set up in the kitchen and the Grill Station was set up at the front of the house. The dance floor was at the rear of the house overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.